Friday, February 27, 2009

I Am Hitch Ali Hancock Smith

I read in some movie magazine that Will Smith is the only movie star in the world. Not that he's the best actor, or even the best looking actor, but that he's the only person in the world that can 'open' a movie. No matter what movie he's in people will go to see it on the opening weekend. Tom Cruise has been in some big movies but he still has movies that bomb, so does Brad Pitt, so does George Clooney... I can't even think of anyone else. So I just watched a Will Smith movie on late night tv and I couldn't get the stupid smile off my face, how does he manage to be so damn likeable? I want him to invite me over for a barbecue at his house and then I want to write a movie for him just so we can hang out. I used to watch the Fresh Prince of Bel Air and he was kind of annoying in that, what happened? Did he sell his soul to the devil, or L. Ron Hubbard? As I write that name I suddenly have scientology fear, do you think they'll flag my blog and picket my house? I'd quite like to work in Hollywood one day, am I burning a bridge? Is it too late to sign up for a quick audit? If something happens to me, you know who it was...

No comments:

Post a Comment